hahaha, too funny. I love jen dearly, but she does love her leggings maybe a little too much! I guess when you have a fantastic body its ok but it will never look good on me!
CLARIFICATION: I do not have a problem with leggings. I have a problem when people think that leggings are pants. Leggings are fine under cute little dresses, but they are not pants. :)
I understood that, Jen likes to wear them as pants sometimes with a longer shirt. I have to admit that it looks cute but she does it a lot these days :)
7 comments:
Agreed. Also, don't wear them to church.
i love them and will continue to wear them, just not around you. i might get stoned to death or something
hahaha, too funny. I love jen dearly, but she does love her leggings maybe a little too much! I guess when you have a fantastic body its ok but it will never look good on me!
CLARIFICATION: I do not have a problem with leggings. I have a problem when people think that leggings are pants. Leggings are fine under cute little dresses, but they are not pants. :)
I'm going to have to rearrange my ENTIRE wardrobe and all the outfits I've picked out for the week.
I understood that, Jen likes to wear them as pants sometimes with a longer shirt. I have to admit that it looks cute but she does it a lot these days :)
Mmm.. I'd have to see it, but yeah. Jen, that's probably against the rules! Hahaha!
Post a Comment