Ok, everyone. We're going to play a game. One of my friends had THIS civics quiz posted on her Facebook status. According to the website, the average score for Americans who took the test was 49%. The average score for college educators was 55%. The average score for US elected officials was 44%. It's a tough little quiz. So take it and post your score as a comment. I mean... only smart people read my blog, so I'm sure you'll do well! Hahaha!Oh, not to brag, but I got an 87.8%*.
*I have a BA in Political Science. I think they would ask for it back if I didn't do well on this quiz.
Happy Guessing!
8 comments:
I got a 69.7%. I am pretty proud of myself. I thought I WOULD BOMB IT!!
I got the same score as you. Gotta love a degree in comms (which, contrary to how the media acted in the past presidential election, usually includes some education about history and politics)
69.7% im not sure how i feel about it
Stop shoving this quiz down peoples throats.
i got an 84.85. not bad for someone who hates history classes...
i got your score, too. i feel smart!
I'm ashamed to admit I only got a 67%, but I'm blaming it on all the second guessing I did. Don't judge me, I'm just an English major.
I got an 84.85%! Not bad for a nurse.
Momma
Post a Comment