I would never buy a Bentley. Bentleys are hott cars, I'm not saying they're not. I suppose if someone were to hand me a Bentley, I might drive it. I would never buy one because buying a Bentley automatically makes you a person who bought a Bentley... and people who buy them are douchebags. Even more of a douchbag than the owner is the owner's son.After work the other night I met up with a friend for pizza and pizzookie at our favorite restaurant. As I was driving, I pulled up to a stop light where there was a Bentley about a car's length in front of me on the right and a beat up Honda Civic the same distance on the left. I could see both drivers. In the Bentley, a not horribly unattractive man in his mid-20s. In the Civic, a cute little blonde about the same age. I watched the guy in the Bentley as he turned up his music louder and louder trying to get the blonde's attention. She wasn't interested. The light turned green and we all drove on. By the next stop light, the blonde was gone and it was just me and Mr. Bentley. Once again... the music. I looked at him and he gave me a nod. I half-smiled/half-grimaced and then pretended to be looking at my phone. The light turned green and I zoomed away.
As I told my mom about this, we laughed and both came to the same conclusion... he was probably the valet!
No comments:
Post a Comment