Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System - Ok, so I got an Ulta giftcard for Christmas. I don't wear expensive makeup, so I was torn... do I splurge and get something fancy or do I stick to the drugstore-type-side and make my giftcard last the whole year? I looked around and really wanted a microdermabrasion set... but the first one I found was just too expensive! I settled in the middle. I went to the drugstore-type-side and decided to go with Olay. Can I just say that I LOVE this set?? I also use the Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum. At first, I used it 2x/week, like it says on the bottle, but then I took it down to once a week. I use the serum every night after I wash my face. I have noticed a total change in my skin. I used Accutane in college, so my breakouts are nothing like they used to be, but I still noticed a change in my face at certain times (about once a month, ladies). I've been using this system for about 2 months and I haven't broken out at all. Not even during that week. Don't buy it at Target. For some reason, the set is $20 cheaper at Ulta. Same stuff. Same size bottles. Very weird. Also, I saw a bigger bottle of serum at Costco on sale with a coupon. So there. Now you know.
Call the Midwife - I have run out of tv shows to watch. Thanks to the stupid winter olympics, all of my shows are on hiatus and I have caught up on everything. Netflix suggested this because I like Downton Abbey. I saw it on a Pinterest post about shows I might like, too. So far, I am only 2 1/2 episodes in and both episodes I finished made me cry toward the end! Confession: I don't understand accents well and sometimes their accents are too thick... so I only understand about 3/4 of what is going on! Haha.. but I love it!
Things I don't like:
-Winter Sports
-The Winter Olympics
2 comments:
I loooooove Call the Midwife!
I am so glad I just read this post! I have been looking at this exact set and debating getting something a little more fancy and wondering how it would actually work. Review more stuff and you will have an avid reader from now on...ME. Oh- or you could just keep posting updates about you and your family and I would read that too :) Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment