George is at it again. Here are some conversations that I have to record.
George (handing me an Etchasketch): Mom, draw Woody and Buzz.
Me: Uhh....
(Clearly Toy Story has given him unrealistic expectations about what I should be able to do on an Etchasketch).
And in the event that you think your children aren't listening when you have small arguments in the car, check this out.
George (while stopped at a red light): Mom. That's a red arrow. You said Daddy ran the red arrow and he said, "no I did not!" but you said he did.
George: I don't know how to do the dishes.
Me: Someday you will learn and then I will put you to work!
George: I can't go to work! I'm not a Daddy!"
Potty-training Update: George is like 90% pee trained and about 0% poo trained. He tells me he has to poo and we go to the bathroom, but he has no patience... so if he doesn't go right away, he doesn't go... and then he goes in his pants 30 seconds later. I try to get him to spend more time on the potty, but that just leads to a lot of yelling and crying (from both of us). We're working on it. He also likes to visit bathrooms all over the city... whether he has to go or not. He also hit a big milestone: he can now pee outside when I need him to... like when we're half-way through our walk and far from home.
And some cute pictures:
Baby cousins at church!
Baby cousins playing!
Celebrating Grandma's and Henry's birthday!
All of his sippy cups were dirty, so I got creative...
I turned around for 2 seconds and she was eating a whole bag of donuts!
George & his prize for going poo on the potty the first time!
I left him alone for 30 seconds.
That is (was) a whole roll of tp.
Ruthie is helping me put sodas in the fridge!
Ruthie ate all the frosting off of that cupcake...
...with a butter knife.
We love morning walks!
.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment