Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Annoying.

Actually, annoying is an understatement.  File this under super-annoying (and also super-lazy).


Let me explain what you are looking at.  This is our TV remote.  See the green button?  That's "mute" and directly across to the left, there is supposed to be a little red button.  That one is supposed to be "power."  

Well, there is no little red button anymore.  So I am going to have to stand up to turn the TV on or off from now on.  I might just be done watching TV forever.

Also, I cannot find that little red piece of rubber anywhere... so my guess is that in a day or so I will find a little red speck in Ruthie's poo.

UPDATE:  I remembered that pushing a bunch of buttons on the remote turns on the TV for some reason.  I discovered this when George was a baby and I thought he was a genius and knew how to turn on the TV.  Also, duh, the TV has a sleep timer.  Crisis averted.  I still watch way too much TV for my own good.

No comments: