Saturday, August 24, 2013

Funny George Stuff

Here are some funny George quotes lately:

G:  My birthday is not yet.
Me:  Nope... it's Mommy's birthday, Ruthie's birthday and then George's birthday!
G:  For your birthday, I get you a Mommy-Toy

-------------

G:  And Leo's friend is Sofia?
Me:  Sofia is Leo's sister.
G:  Leo doesn't have a baby like our Ruthie.
Me:  You're right.
G:  Leo's mommy is going to give him a baby brother.

-------------

(While walking around with a little notebook)
G:  Mommy, this is my secret book.  I write secrets in it.
Me:  Can I see it?
G:  Yeah...
Me:  What does this say? (pointing to a scribble)
G:  It says, "kite."

-------------

(Handing me my dead phone after he ran the battery down)
G:  Your phone needs a new battery, Mommy?  We will go to Costco later and get one.

-------------

(Picking at his little nipple)
G:  Mommy!  What is this?? Get it off of me!

-------------
(Giving Ruthie a "check-up" with his doctor's kit)
G:  Settle down, settle down.  I need to listen to your heart.






1 comment:

Trina said...

I love Georgie quotes!!! He is so clever and funny!!!