- Friday Night Lights - The TV show (Steve told me it's also a movie, but he didn't like the movie). Umm.. I love it. And I'm pretty sure I have cried a few times and I am only 7 episodes in.
- Pretzel M&Ms - Seriously... they are delicious!
You've all really let me down. I feel like I am really late to both of these parties. What else are you not telling me about??
3 comments:
I'll have to check out Friday Night Lights because I just finished Downton Abbey, and now I'm nap time show-less.
Pretzel M&Ms rock, and they're way less calories than some of the other ones. Score.
Have you eaten nutella with animal crackers? I hope so. That's the only current obsession I can think of to tell you about. :)
Lisa, YES! I know all about animal crackers and nutella! Yummy! I get the super-huge bag of cheap ones from Walmart. Wow, that sounds super-WT of me!
And I can give you about a million more tv show recommendations! Nashville, Ringer (only one season, ended on a cliff-hanger, but really, really good!), Gossip Girl, Parks & Recreation, The Mindy Project, Alias, Bones, Revenge, The Event (one season, ends on kind of a cliff-hanger, but we loved it), The Kennedys (mini-series).
The Mindy Project & Nashville are on HuluPlus, everything else is on Netflix. Wow. I watch way too much tv. Is it bad if I just really enjoy tv? Can I admit that we get both HuluPlus and Netflix? I hope I'm not the only person who needs both of these to be happy :)
Just saw the reply because I came back to this post to tell you..... I JUST finished Friday Night Lights. 1. 100% your fault. 2. LOVED it! Thank you! All I wanted by the final episode was for Coach Taylor to give in to the Dean job & for Matt to propose to Julie. A little piece of me died when that show ended.
We also use both HuluPlus and Netflix. :) No shame. Own it.
We liked the Event, too, so I'll have to check out some of these others.
I wish blogger would email me when my comments are replied to/ there are subsequent comments.
FB me if you respond. :)
Post a Comment