Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wanna Feel Good?

...about yourself in a bathing suit?  Go to my city pool.  Seriously.  I went there and thought "Oh my gosh! Why do I even care?? Obviously no one else does!"

...about your dancing?  Watch this video:


I love TaySwif, because either she doesn't care what other people think of her (and that's great) or she is oblivious and thinks her dance moves are totally awesome.  This kind of reminds me of the dancing of one of my old college friends.  Except she did it totally serious... like biting her lip and trying to look sexy.  We laughed at her behind her back (not great).  One time she told me (in all seriousness), "and he told me that I was the best dancer he has ever seen!"  About some boy trying to date her.  She was really pretty...

5 comments:

Kaley said...

Aaaaand...I'm gonna need to know which college friend you're talking about. K, thanks.

Kathleen said...

Not you, Kaley! Don't worry! You're an awesome dancer! And also, you don't take yourself that seriously... about anything! :)

Kaley said...

Well obviously it's not me. :) I'm just trying to think of someone who would dance like that!

Trina said...

Hahaha! Dan and I were laughing so hard from the start of this post! Too funny!!!

Kathleen said...

Hahaha Kaley, you don't know her. And I can't say much more on the very, very off chance that she might see this. Although, I don't even think she would know it was her... because... she's pretty. And she REALLY thinks she can dance.

Glad I could provide some entertainment, Trina! My sister showed me this video and I was like, "HOW have I never seen this??"