...most of the time. Just as long as you don't show up unannounced between about 4-7pm. That's when things fall apart around here.
We have been keeping busy with babysitting, library days, errands,and visitors. Steve's brother Tom was here for a few days about 2 weeks ago. We went to the zoo and I must say that it was awesome that Tom chased George all around!
Our niece Suzy was here last weekend and it was so fun! She was only here for about a day, but she watched G while I went to a baby shower and then we had to go to a baptism. So for dinner, we went to Potbelly and then we went shopping. Steve should never have suggested that I go shopping with Suzy. We made the best Dream Bars that I have made so far (I have been toying with a few recipes to figure out the Dream Bar from Potbelly). They were gone by lunch time the next day.
This week is spring break... not that it means a lot around here except that I am not babysitting. George has been a little under the weather and it's nice that we have had nothing to do. We have been hanging out at home. The weather is great outside, but taking a walk by myself (with the kids) is always super awkward. Both kids had doctor's appts yesterday. George is 33 lbs 3 oz and Ruthie is 15 lbs even. Big kids!
My dad & step-mom will get here tonight. They drove for 3 days with all 4 dogs! They have way more patience than I do! So they will be camping here for a week! We will be camping during the day and coming home to sleep in our nice, comfy beds. The best kind of camping!
And that's what is going on here! Ummmm.... but this is real... and I just saw this on tv.....
No comments:
Post a Comment