Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Quick Update!

Little Ruthie has been tube-free since Friday night!  She has been caffeine-free since Monday morning!  Keep her in your prayers... they are keeping her for observation for a little bit and if everything goes well, she should be home soon!


And Georgie continues to make me smile!  When he sees a picture of Ruthie, he says "RUTHIE!"  (In fact, he's doing it now as I write this!)  He's going to love her!  

Also, he cracks me up and always has a hurt finger or toe that he wants me to kiss.  I'm starting to wonder if they are actually hurt or if he is faking it.  Either way, it's fun to give him a kiss and see him run away "all better!"  Today, he was laying on my lap going, "Aaaaw Baby!"  I just love this little boy and can't wait to get to spend more time with him again!!

We appreciate all of your prayers!  I know that Ruthie is doing better because all of the people who love her  and all of the prayers being given on her behalf!

1 comment:

Karen said...

So glad to hear she's doing well!