Friday, April 13, 2012

Silly Boy!

Today as I was getting ready to make his lunch, G went into the kitchen and dragged out all of my mixing bowls. He also found a spoon.  It is so funny to me that he picks up things that I don't even realize that he sees.  (I usually have him gated out of the kitchen while I'm trying to cook!) I guess that's a good lesson to us all--these little people see everything! The video is really short because my camera battery went dead!  (PS- don't mind the grocery bags in the background.  I haven't gotten around to feeling like putting these away yet.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gus loves to play little Chef too! And you are right, they absorb everything! Guess I need to be more careful with the words that come out of my mouth, or Gus will have a very colorful vocabulary ;)