(This post was started last night) Right now we're decorating for Christmas--but our tree lights stopped working last year. So, instead of just putting on a new set (which I have sitting here and ready), Steve is trying to fix the original set. There are some things about men that I will never understand. So, while I'm waiting for him to "fix" the lights, I figured I would update on the last few weeks!
How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Ours was great! We were able to go to AZ to visit the family. George had a great time and especially loved the dog & cat (neither of which were too fond of him...).
Here are just a few pictures (the rest are on Erin's camera--so who knows when I'll see those):
The most serious kid on the carousel. I think he really liked it, though!
After church with Grandma & Grandpa C!
After church! He looked so cute in his little shirt, tie & vest!
He was such a good sport while we shopped!
Thanksgiving was so fun! George was great on the plane! (He was a monster--but a quiet one for the first hour, but slept the second hour!) We had fun visiting Grandma & Grandpa! We're looking forward to Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment