Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Grandmas


I was perusing the clearance section on BabiesRUs and found this.  I learned a very valuable lesson:  My mother is not the only grandma who knows everything.  It looks like everyone's grandma gives their "You should do..." and "You should not..." and "He did WHAT?!?!"s.  This is comforting... I think... :)  Or a little unsettling that I will probably end up doing the same thing with my grandkids!

(PS-  My mother cannot say anything about the pacifier until G is at least 4.  That's when she finally took mine away, right Mom?)

2 comments:

misty said...

I have been very good about holding my tongue about things - but the fireplace was a little much, don't you think?? :)

misty said...

I have been very good about not giving unsolicited grandma advice but I do give you free advice from a Registered Nurse (the fireplace situation was from an OSHA perspective, not the grandma!) :)