Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Getting Real....

It hit me the other day at the baby shower with Steve's family that I'm actually having a baby. Weird since it's not a surprise... I've known for a while. He's been kicking away for a while, too... but for some reason, it took until people (other than myself) were giving the baby presents for it to begin to sink in. I actually almost panicked until I remembered what my sister always tells me....
"Pull yourself together... you look ridiculous!"
(I wish I could say that she's only had to say that to me on one occasion, but that would be a lie.)

7 comments:

Holly said...

You look so good! And your face is so skinny!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I feel like I'm so behind. I wanted to wait to buy stuff until it got closer and now I feel like I'm going to be rushing around.

*Rach* said...

Kat! I missed your shower due to an emergency...but...I have your gift! Are you around still or did you already leave me!?!?

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I panicked too. But, as soon as Baby Ike made his grand debut, my motherly instincts kicked in, and the panic attacks faded.

Kathleen said...

Thanks, Holly! You know just what to say to make me feel better!!

McRae Family said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are finally realizing that you are having a baby.

Jamie said...

glad it is finally starting to sink in, haha! you are too funny! he's going to be here before ya know it! :) cute pic!