Attention everyone! Watch out--I have a new hobby!
I took a sewing class last night and...
I took a sewing class last night and...
Voila! I made a pillow. A very tiny, decorative pillow.
So be warned, everyone: you will probably be getting a pillow--because that's all I know how to make right now. Eventually I'll be able to branch out. Baby steps.
Speaking of babies--in other news, I had a bizarre dream last night. Just when I was starting to laugh at all the books and emails that said that I will start having dreams about babies, it happened to me!
So in my dream, I had our baby... only, I was the only one there. For some reason, no one else was at the hospital. So the baby was adorable! (And came out looking about 6 months old, but that's beside the point.) I was in a room with about 5 beds. The lady beside me brought her dog (?) and her scuzzy boyfriend. I decided to take a nap, so I strapped my baby into this high-chair looking contraption in the wall (again-??). The lady beside me's gross boyfriend decided to take their dog for a walk. When I woke up, the baby was gone! He was supposed to have a little baby tracking device on his foot, but it wasn't working (I was reading about our hospital's security yesterday). I started to panic and I looked everywhere! On the bed, under the covers, under the bed. I called Steve and said, "Umm... call me as soon as you can. You may also want to start heading this way!" and went back to searching. I was just about to blame the gross boyfriend when.... I woke up. But it made me very nervous. It's comforting to know that I will not have a roommate with a dog and a boyfriend at the hospital.
Does this mean that I have to start making fun of myself?
So be warned, everyone: you will probably be getting a pillow--because that's all I know how to make right now. Eventually I'll be able to branch out. Baby steps.
Speaking of babies--in other news, I had a bizarre dream last night. Just when I was starting to laugh at all the books and emails that said that I will start having dreams about babies, it happened to me!
So in my dream, I had our baby... only, I was the only one there. For some reason, no one else was at the hospital. So the baby was adorable! (And came out looking about 6 months old, but that's beside the point.) I was in a room with about 5 beds. The lady beside me brought her dog (?) and her scuzzy boyfriend. I decided to take a nap, so I strapped my baby into this high-chair looking contraption in the wall (again-??). The lady beside me's gross boyfriend decided to take their dog for a walk. When I woke up, the baby was gone! He was supposed to have a little baby tracking device on his foot, but it wasn't working (I was reading about our hospital's security yesterday). I started to panic and I looked everywhere! On the bed, under the covers, under the bed. I called Steve and said, "Umm... call me as soon as you can. You may also want to start heading this way!" and went back to searching. I was just about to blame the gross boyfriend when.... I woke up. But it made me very nervous. It's comforting to know that I will not have a roommate with a dog and a boyfriend at the hospital.
Does this mean that I have to start making fun of myself?
No comments:
Post a Comment