Do you ever have one of those "when did THAT happen?" Buster Bluth moments?
Lately, my BB moments have occurred while eating lunch.
From the time that I was old enough to realize that McDonald's was nasty, I wouldn't eat there without protesting. I always preferred Wendy's.
Now, something strange has happened. McDonald's is actually good.... really good. To make things weirder, I am actually now disappointed every time I eat Wendy's. I now find myself asking, "why didn't I go to McDonald's?"
"I was like, when did THAT happen?!" Steve says that McDonald's started to get better with the "I'm Lovin' It" campaign. I couldn't tell you because I wasn't lured to McDonald's again until they started selling $1 sodas last summer. But I can tell you that Wendy's sure has gone downhill since Dave Thomas died.
From the time that I was old enough to realize that McDonald's was nasty, I wouldn't eat there without protesting. I always preferred Wendy's.
Now, something strange has happened. McDonald's is actually good.... really good. To make things weirder, I am actually now disappointed every time I eat Wendy's. I now find myself asking, "why didn't I go to McDonald's?"
"I was like, when did THAT happen?!" Steve says that McDonald's started to get better with the "I'm Lovin' It" campaign. I couldn't tell you because I wasn't lured to McDonald's again until they started selling $1 sodas last summer. But I can tell you that Wendy's sure has gone downhill since Dave Thomas died.

2 comments:
this post makes you sound like a fat kid.
What??? You mean all those extra trips to Wendy's for you because you were constantly throwing out the "McNasty" comments (and something about diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, etc) were for naught? Steve is right. Should have just made you eat your Happy Meal!
Post a Comment