Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Life According to Brit-Brit

(This picture is from the Glory Days and in no way represents Ms. Spears now)

I've been super-slacking lately, I know. Now I'm super-klepto, too. I borrowed this fun little list from Molly's facebook page.

What you do is pick one artist and answer the questions entirely in their song titles. Since Molly already chose John Mayer, I picked Britney Spears. Let's see if this works out well... haha.

Are you a male or female?
Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman

Describe yourself:
Outrageous (hahaha)

How do you feel:
Lucky

Describe where you currently live:
Don't Go Knockin' on My Door
(seriously, though... it kind of scares me when I'm home alone and someone knocks...)

If you could go anywhere where would you go?
Where Are You Now

Your favorite form of transportation:
That's Where You Take Me

Your best friend is:
Bombastic Love

What's the weather like:
What U See (Is What U Get)

Favorite time of day:
One Kiss from You

If your life was a TV show, it would be called:
My Prerogative

What is life to you:
Anticipating

Your fear:
Kill the Lights
(I'm kinda afraid of the dark)

What is the best advice you have to give:
Do Somethin'

Thought for the Day:
The Beat Goes On

My motto:
I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Britney is definitely a good choice!!