Thursday, March 12, 2009

Let's Count.

ZERO

Acceptable, modest wedding dresses I expect to find tomorrow.


ONE

Days that I have left with cable.


TWO

Diet Cokes that I drink before 10am.


THREE

Pontiac caps missing from my tires.


FOUR

Times I attempted to turn on my closet light after discovering the light bulb is burnt out.


FIVE

TV shows that I am currently following.


SIX

(almost) Months since I met Steve.


SEVEN

The time that I am involuntarily woken up every morning.


EIGHT

Words I understood in my Contracts class today.


NINE

Hours a week that I get paid to sit in the computer lab.


TEN

Minutes it takes me to drive to school at 80mph.

4 comments:

Domanique said...

I know it's in Utah but check Latter-Day Bride, they have a ton of gorgeous ones.

Anonymous said...

ONE

Amazing sister you have who is working diligently to get ready for your Bridal Shower.

We got some pretty sweet stuff today.

Kathleen said...

Really? Mack is working hard? Awesome! I love that kid!

Haha...

TWO Amazing Sisters!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh I hate you for saying that.