Ruth Kathleen
9/13/12 at 12:38pm
3lbs, 12 oz 17"
She has thick, dark hair and she is absolutely beautiful. We love this little girl! She is currently in the NICU, but she is making improvements every day! She will be there for a while longer than George was, but I suspect that it will be mostly to grow in an environment where she can be closely monitored. We appreciate all of the prayers and fasting that we have received! We are definitely feeling the calming effects of the Holy Ghost! And I know that little Ruthie's progress is a direct blessing from those prayers and thoughts. Keep them coming... she has a little while to go! I'll update more later. Right now I'm going to pump and take a nap. I really forgot how lame it is to pump. It's so much easier to feed and cuddle a sweet baby... and I can't wait until we can try it in a few weeks!

4 comments:
Congrats on your beautiful little girl! Also pumping sucks majorly. My girls never learned to latch so I've been pumping for 4 months now. Grow baby grow and come home soon!
Congratulations, Kathleen! She IS beautiful! Prayers being sent little Ruthie's way. :)
Congratulations! She's beautiful! I'm so glad she's doing well! If there's anything you guys need, please let me know.
Hurray! Congratulations Kathleen. She is beautiful and I love the name!
Post a Comment