(Left: Me at 20 weeks with Baby G;
Right: Me at 18 weeks with Baby 2)
Right: Me at 18 weeks with Baby 2)
See the difference?? Aside from being smaller in general (after all, that was 2 years ago), I am much bigger with this pregnancy than I was with George!
How far along? 18 Weeks!
Total weight gain: 2 lbs. (I was not my thinnest when I got pregnant... so I'm burning through extra fat.. which is kinda nice!)
Maternity clothes? Sadly, since about 10 weeks (pants, at least)!
Stretch marks? No new ones... and I really don't have many from G.
Sleep: I already just can't get comfortable... it's going to be a long 22 weeks.
Movement: A few sporadic movements that I'm about 70% sure are baby... but nothing definite yet!
Food Cravings: Milk, Milkshakes, Ice Cream.
Gender: We find out June 27th!! (9 days! We can't wait!!)
Symptoms: I haven't been very sick... a few quick trips to throw up, but I'm always fine right after. However, I am tired!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!! I seriously have no clue!
Ok, so there is my modified little quiz. I took out the parts that don't really apply yet. Maybe it's part of the fun to see how things change, but I don't even want to talk about things like labor yet! My ring is on (and was all through my last pregnancy) and my belly button is still an innie (and got flush, but not out last time).
XOXO
And this is from George:
|]l\
(l,8+

2 comments:
You look great, girl!! You rock that baby bump!
I am so excited for you!!! I hope the sleep thing gets better for you! You look great though!
Post a Comment