Seriously?? What is up with this beautiful weather?? Texas is trying to trick me into saying that I like it again.
So, I realized that the zoo is only $5 in January and February. When did I discover this? Last Friday--at the very end of the month!! I called my friend Kim and we called our friend Elizabeth and planned for the zoo on Monday! It was a beautiful day! We had fun walking and chatting and the kids had fun seeing the animals and playing, too! The kids are all one week apart... and they are at a really fun age right now! Here are some great pictures:
So, I realized that the zoo is only $5 in January and February. When did I discover this? Last Friday--at the very end of the month!! I called my friend Kim and we called our friend Elizabeth and planned for the zoo on Monday! It was a beautiful day! We had fun walking and chatting and the kids had fun seeing the animals and playing, too! The kids are all one week apart... and they are at a really fun age right now! Here are some great pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment