Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Beautiful February Day!

You won't hear me say this often... so take note.  Today, I love Texas.  You definitely won't hear me say that in a few weeks when the weather gets unbearably hot.  Today was a nice day.  I was driving with my window down, with my little boy in the back seat, singing along with the radio.  The weather was a perfect 75 degrees and we were headed to the playground!  The playground wasn't as busy as I thought it would be.  We had a lot of fun!  George especially loved the slide!






And when he was done with the playground, he decided to take a walk out in the grass.  So, I finally have a video of him walking for everyone to see!


I can't believe that the weather is so perfect in February.  Definitely not what I grew up with!  It's so fun now that George is old enough to enjoy the playground!  I felt a little silly that I didn't know about the dress code (knee shorts and a pair of Toms).  Oh well, now I know!  And today was a good day.

No comments: