Saturday, September 3, 2011

25!


I had a birthday and it was a big one. I'm getting so old! I really don't feel that old, though!

I had a great day! Steve made breakfast and then we opened presents! We went to In-n-Out for lunch and just lounged for a few hours. Steve & I went to the temple and then after, we had cake! Steve made the cake! Who knew he was such a good baker?? The best thing about my birthday? I got to spend the entire day with my boys! This doesn't happen very often (maybe once a week), so this was a big treat! 25 has been good to me so far... but I really don't like this getting older thing!

2 comments:

Trina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trina said...

Happy Birthday Kathleen!!! I am glad it was such a great one! 25 is young! And you look great!