Friday, December 10, 2010

He's Ours! And He's Awesome!



I just love this little boy!
I can't believe he's here! Talk about a surprise!!
Not as in an "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" surprise...
(which my doctor said actually happens...)
but more of a wonderful early (early) Christmas gift!
He's perfect. And he's ours. And we're keeping him.

3 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

yay!!! He is so precious! and I still can't believe you did it all natural. Once life settles down a little we will have to chat and you can tell me all the things you didn't know about.

Jordan said...

wow I didn't realize you had your baby!! I hope you are one of those people who's comfortable with blogging your labor story because they are like wedding pictures to me... I can't stay away. And I would love to hear! oh yeah and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Alexis said...

Congrats. He's adorable!