Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Have The Funniest Husband....

After 2 awesome baby showers, our apartment is now bursting at the seams. We have baby stuff piled everywhere. When Steve got home from work on Saturday night, he sat on our bed and said,

"Goodbye 'Cool Steve.' Goodbye 'Cool Kathleen.'"


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uggh you guys were never "cool". You said goodbye to the little bit of coolness you had after you got married.

Anonymous said...

Uggh you guys were never "cool". You said goodbye to the little bit of coolness you had after you got married.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

yay! now you get to start putting it all together.

~*Heather*~ said...

Holy cow that's a lot of stuff!! Now time to organize it all. That should keep you busy for a while ;)

Kathleen said...

If only we had a place for it...

We're moving next week, so I'll be much better organized with the extra space. For now, piles. Everywhere.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I felt that way at first too, but in reality, it's the other way around. You don't become cool until you devote everything you have and everything you are to a little one. Kids are the best!

Autumn said...

HA! Congrats on your pregnancy, with or without coolness. ;)

Crazy that ZHS was torn down.