
Is it just me? I don't get the popularity of Glee. Sure, a musical TV series sounds like a great idea... and every once in a while I actually really like a song that they've performed (their version of Lionel Ritchie's "Hello" was great!), but I just don't get why people are crazy about it. The story lines stink and the songs feel forced.
Of course I caught the Britney episode online yesterday... because, well, I love Britney Spears (and she looked great in her cameos... too bad that's not her everyday look). I didn't think it was funny and it felt so forced. There. That's my 2¢ about Glee.
Of course I caught the Britney episode online yesterday... because, well, I love Britney Spears (and she looked great in her cameos... too bad that's not her everyday look). I didn't think it was funny and it felt so forced. There. That's my 2¢ about Glee.
2 comments:
If there were a "like" button on this post, I'd click on it.
I'm with ya. I watch it sometimes and I usually only enjoy the music. I am definitely not a gleek.
Post a Comment