I got my yearly check-up a few weeks back and the doctor decided she wanted to schedule me for some blood work (it had been a while). So, last Saturday I had my blood drawn. They called today with the following information:
"We got the results from your blood work. The doctor said that everything looks normal. There's nothing she's concerned about. Everything looks good. The only thing that she said was a little higher than normal is your.... cholesterol... yeah, it's just a little higher than normal, but she said it's nothing she's too concerned about right now."
"We got the results from your blood work. The doctor said that everything looks normal. There's nothing she's concerned about. Everything looks good. The only thing that she said was a little higher than normal is your.... cholesterol... yeah, it's just a little higher than normal, but she said it's nothing she's too concerned about right now."
That was the biggest shock! (Sarcasm) Today, to congratulate myself on my exceptional cholesterol, I came home and ate some Easter candy.
I can't help it. I just really like candy.
1 comment:
Amen sister! I would have done the same thing. Cholesterol schmesterol!
Post a Comment