A few months ago, our downstairs neighbors moved out. They really didn't bother me except for their last night when they were super-loud on their balcony at 2-freaking-am. The apartment was empty for a little while.
Thursday, new people finally moved in. Or maybe just one person... I really don't know... and I really don't care to know because:
Thursday night, their moving truck took up SIX parking spots in a PRIME location, and
Tonight, I've listened to their crappy techno music for TWO AND A HALF HOURS.
Am I turning into an old lady?? I just don't understand why for most people, living in an apartment means that you get to be as obnoxious as possible.
Thursday, new people finally moved in. Or maybe just one person... I really don't know... and I really don't care to know because:
Thursday night, their moving truck took up SIX parking spots in a PRIME location, and
Tonight, I've listened to their crappy techno music for TWO AND A HALF HOURS.
Am I turning into an old lady?? I just don't understand why for most people, living in an apartment means that you get to be as obnoxious as possible.
1 comment:
No... I'm an old lady too. I posted about this same kind of thing back in the summer. HORRIBLE. Makes you so excited to get your own single-family, single-dwelling house... right?!
Post a Comment