Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Want to Go to There.

According to Wiki, 2004 was a leap year that started on a Thursday. It was the year that Ronald Reagan died, and the year that Facebook was started. It was the year that they manufactured the last Oldsmobile, and the year that Friends ended. It was also the year that I graduated from high school.

That's right, friends. I have been graduated from high school for five whole calendar years.

A few weeks ago, I received a Facebook invite to my class reunion. I didn't even know that they had five year reunions. I mean.... five years? Most of my class still sees each other every weekend, anyway.

As luck would have it, Steve and I both have the night off.... and we're going! Let's hope that I grew into the "cool, pretty crowd." Let's also hope that I don't find out that I was the mean, sarcastic girl. Let's just hope that my reunion goes better than Liz Lemon's. Wish me luck!

And because it's a funny episode... and it's back on Hulu for some reason this week..... enjoy!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

wow I haven't heard anything about a 5 year reunion from my school! oh that makes me feel old... really, really old.