Friday, May 8, 2009

Overheard (again).

I stopped at the Kro-ghetto yesterday on my way back to school to pick up some flashcards. I was looking in the school supply aisle when I overheard the best pick-up line I've heard in a while. The old man was standing at the self check-out and a young Kroger worker-girl was helping him. When she walked over, the following conversation took place:

MAN: How are you today, Miss?
GIRL: I'm fine, thanks. How are you?
MAN: Not as fine as you are!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

wow, I wish I was lucky enough to overhear half the things you do! where ARE these people when I want them?? oh, and this is me stalking you by the way. my blog is getmossed.blogspot , but if you read it don't expect anything cool.

McRae Family said...

No freaking way! Thats awesome, I'm totally gonna start saying that